There are some polls after the blog entries; please complete after reading blog.

Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday

We got up at about 5AM and headed for Circuit City, in search of a 1-Terabyte Western Digital external hard drive. When we got there, the line was reminiscent of one of those lines to get into a Haunted House at Halloween Horror Nights. It was an easy decision to head to our next stop. We decided to try the Circuit City near Dadeland Mall, which was equally packed. We then headed to CompUSA where we found absolutely nothing worthwhile. We then went to Old Navy where I got some pants, shirts and a baseball cap. We decided to try Best Buy and got a couple of things there, including Stuntman Ignition for the Xbox 360, and some movies like A Few Good Men, Knocked Up, and King Kong. Seeing as that I liked my previously acquired David Bowie album The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust the Spiders From Mars so much, I went ahead and got his album Hunky Dory. We also got a CD rack and a garment steamer.

Not wanting to give up on Circuit City so easily, we headed back there in search of the 1-Terabyte hard drive. When I got my hands on the box, I was disappointed to learn that it only had a USB interface and not a FireWire interface. We decided not to get it. We headed home and I went on my requisite jog.

Alex went to work, but I had the day off. Lucky me!

No comments:

What is the cruelest way you have dumped someone or made him/her dump you?

Do you prefer to download songs or buy traditional albums?