There are some polls after the blog entries; please complete after reading blog.

Friday, November 30, 2007

Work Decent, Left a Bit on the Early Side

Work was decent "yesterday" (it is after midnight now); I tied up loose ends with Kronos (the software which allows me to verify that people's punches at the time clocks actually went through, thereby ensuring they will receive an accurate paycheck). This was in preparation for next Monday, which is the last day of Kronos edits, and I will not be at work until Tuesday.

I wasn't feeling well most of the day due to a headache, and a bit later, nausea which may have been caused by the medication I took for the headache. My co-worker Leticia gave me a ride home. I was soon in bed, and soon after that, asleep, until Alex got home and succeeded in at least partially waking me up. Excessive fatigue, however, prevented us from going to work out and I went back to sleep.

Now, late at night, after midnight as I stated above, I finally figured out how to import all our old photos from our Mac Mini into our iMac. They are importing as I type, and I am a happy as a result.

No comments:

What is the cruelest way you have dumped someone or made him/her dump you?

Do you prefer to download songs or buy traditional albums?