There are some polls after the blog entries; please complete after reading blog.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Another Successful Karaoke Night


Last night was our fifth session at Karaoke night at Café Con Leche. We slaughtered, er, rendered beautifully various songs and introduced a new victim to Karaoke night, our longtime friend Marisol. Marisol refused to sing, but I'm sure we can keep on trying to convince her to sing one song next time.

Alex opened up the night with his rendition of "Total Eclipse of the Heart" by Bonnie Tyler. My first song was "An Innocent Man" by Billy Joel. Other songs Alex performed included "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen, "I Would Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That" by Meatloaf, "Whatta Man" by Salt-N-Pepa with En Vogue, and "Un-Break My Heart" by Toni Braxton. Other songs I performed included "Movin' Out" by Billy Joel, "Creep" by Radiohead, "The Air That I Breathe" by Simply Red, "Lady" by Styx, and "Stars" by Simply Red.

No comments:

What is the cruelest way you have dumped someone or made him/her dump you?

Do you prefer to download songs or buy traditional albums?