There are some polls after the blog entries; please complete after reading blog.

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Relaxing Day Off

I had a relaxing day off--I did my usual jogging/walking (without Alex as he was recovering from last night), then I came home and took a nice afternoon nap. We then visited Alex's mom, followed by a short trip to Best Buy, where Alex bought a cover for his iPhone. After that, we proceeded to get dinner. Alex was disappointed that Chicken Kitchen was already closed, so he settled for an omelette from Sergio's. I had a salad from McDonald's. We began watching the Video Game Awards while eating. However, Alex got sleepy and we turned the show off. I then went and worked on our website.

No comments:

What is the cruelest way you have dumped someone or made him/her dump you?

Do you prefer to download songs or buy traditional albums?