There are some polls after the blog entries; please complete after reading blog.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Work Was Okay; I'm Getting Sick

I worked today from 7AM - 3:30PM. It was okay. It dragged a little bit. Luckily, a runner was scheduled so I didn't have to make all the drug deliveries myself. I had two Pepsi Maxes during work to keep me going, as well as some coffee. I need to learn to rely a little less on caffeine.

After work, Alex and I were supposed to go jogging/walking. I changed into my jogging clothes but we decided to sit on the couch and get lazy. We both sort of dozed off and the workout was skipped.

I've had a slight itchiness in my throat today, which leads me to believe I'm getting sick. Alex is in the middle of a cold himself, so I probably got this from him.

Today was my second day taking Milled Flaxseed. According to Wikipedia,

Flax seed contain high levels of lignans and Omega-3 fatty acids. Lignans may benefit the heart, possess anti-cancer properties and studies performed on mice found reduced growth in specific types of tumours. Initial studies suggest that flaxseed taken in the diet may benefit individuals with certain types of breast cancer, and also patients with prostate cancer. Flax may also lessen the severity of diabetes by stabilizing blood-sugar levels.

No comments:

What is the cruelest way you have dumped someone or made him/her dump you?

Do you prefer to download songs or buy traditional albums?