There are some polls after the blog entries; please complete after reading blog.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Work Was Pretty Much Great

Although there was a lot of work today and the Pharmacy Buyer and I spent many hours unpacking and putting up a humongous order, work was entertaining and it was not a bad day. My friend Natalia dropped me off at home, and now I'm waiting for Alex. I am feeling fairly energetic and ready to go work out.

I left the iMac since last night working on a project--making a movie file out of our "Devil Wears Prada" DVD. I came home to see a message about the program crashing on the screen. I tried to play the file that was created (an .mp4) but I get a window saying that the file is not a movie file. So I must continue my search for a way to make a DVD into a file that could be imported into and played from iTunes.

No comments:

What is the cruelest way you have dumped someone or made him/her dump you?

Do you prefer to download songs or buy traditional albums?