There are some polls after the blog entries; please complete after reading blog.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Work Was Uneventful; Feeling Sick; Went to Workout

Work was fairly uneventful. But this is not necessarily a bad thing. I felt a small degree of discomfort in my throat throughout the day, and my voice is not 100%--signs that I am getting sick. But it appears as if my body is fighting it, because my ailment has remained at a very mild level for the past three or four days. Nonetheless, Alex still took me to the golf course in Coral Gables for a pretty decent jog/walk.

At this moment it would appear that my cold will not prevent our trip to Orlando scheduled for this coming Friday.

Today I'd like to share something different--a video--not very recent--of my rendition of "Angels" by Robbie Williams. Opinions are welcome. Enjoy!



No comments:

What is the cruelest way you have dumped someone or made him/her dump you?

Do you prefer to download songs or buy traditional albums?