There are some polls after the blog entries; please complete after reading blog.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Workout Successful

Alex got home from work, and, sure enough, we made it to the golf course for a few laps. I had an excellent workout. My iPod is acting weird, though--some menu options are gone! For example, I can only listen to songs by shuffling the playlist. I cannot look at the playlist and pick a particular song. No biggie, though.

After the workout, we went to Best Buy, where we spent some time browsing through movies. We had Close Encounters of the Third Kind on Blu-ray in our hands for a few minutes while we debated on whether to get it. We finally decided not to get it. Alex got himself an Xbox 360 game--Mass Effect. I searched desperately for something to buy but failed to decide on anything I wanted. I am disappointed that Best Buy is still refusing to carry Western Digital's 2TB hard drive.

Before going home, we went into Walgreens so that Alex could find a remedy for his sinus headaches. He managed to find something--Sudafed Headache and Sinus Pressure Relief. Let's see if it does anything--it's merely a combination of acetaminophen (Tylenol) and phenylephrine. For me, plain old Tylenol does nothing for headaches. And as far as using phenylephrine as a decongestant, the Wikipedia article I linked to above discusses its questionable effectiveness.

No comments:

What is the cruelest way you have dumped someone or made him/her dump you?

Do you prefer to download songs or buy traditional albums?