There are some polls after the blog entries; please complete after reading blog.

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Karaoke Night!

We did our usual jog/walk in the beginning of the day (yesterday, December 5th, not the posting date you see above), before work, as opposed to after work. I really enjoyed jogging up and down Rickenbacker Causeway so early in the morning.

An excellent night at Karaoke followed work! We were there until closing time (2:00AM), when they actually played the song Closing Time. I think I'm starting to lose my fear of singing in front of a crowd--at least when the words to the particular song I'm singing are being highlighted on a screen and I can refer to them whenever I need to. The songs I sang included Walk On by U2 and American Pie by Don McLean. I was slightly disappointed when a duet I was supposed to do with Alex failed to show his words--so it ended up being a solo.

No comments:

What is the cruelest way you have dumped someone or made him/her dump you?

Do you prefer to download songs or buy traditional albums?