There are some polls after the blog entries; please complete after reading blog.

Monday, December 3, 2007

Orlando Trip--Day 4 (Final Day)

I woke up feeling fairly energetic and ready to do stuff. I got Alex out of bed and we efficiently got everything packed at checked out of the hotel at 9:33AM.

The trip was smooth and we did not stop once.

We got to Miami, and shortly after passing Exit 10B on I-95 south, we experienced the requisite delay--a sure sign that we are back in this piece of crap city. Luckily, this delay did not last very long and we made it home in a respectable amount of time.

We arrived at home at 1:23PM.

Click here to see all the pictures from our trip.

A little later, Alex dropped me off near Rickenbacker Causeway for my jog/walk. I had a good workout. Alex picked me up, then we passed by my mom's house for a bit, then went to Sears to order our--wait for it--weight bench! It should be in stock by December 11th.

No comments:

What is the cruelest way you have dumped someone or made him/her dump you?

Do you prefer to download songs or buy traditional albums?