There are some polls after the blog entries; please complete after reading blog.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Karaoke Night Was Outstanding


Karaoke Night at Club Café Con Leche was more than just a blast; it was three blasts in rapid succession! Alex once again opened up the night with a stunning rendition of "Cryin'" by Aerosmith. I followed this with a touching version of "Imagine" by John Lennon. Amada, the Karaoke Jockey, stunned the crowd with a remix of "You Oughtta Know" by Alanis Morissette. Alex gave "9 to 5" by Dolly Parton another shot; let's hope he keeps his 9 to 5 job. Alex and I performed "Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da" by the Beatles as a duet. Alex followed with "It Must Have Been Love" by Roxette. I performed "One" by U2, one of my favorite groups. Alex performed "If" by Janet Jackson. I performed "Devórame Otra Vez" by Eddie Santiago, followed by "Semi-Charmed Life" by Third-Eye Blind. Alex performed "Zombie" by The Cranberries. As I am pretty much a walking zombie myself at this point (it is 4:04AM in the morning), I must cut this blog entry short for now. I may add hyperlinks to the songs and artists tomorrow. In theory, I am supposed to wake up around 6AM to go to work. In practice, this may not happen.

No comments:

What is the cruelest way you have dumped someone or made him/her dump you?

Do you prefer to download songs or buy traditional albums?