There are some polls after the blog entries; please complete after reading blog.

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Moby's Upcoming Album


If you are a Moby fan, like I am, then I would like to share with you the news that his new album, "Last Night," will be released on 1 April 2008 in the USA. I have admit that of all the albums I have heard by Moby, I've liked about 80%-90% of all the songs on them. To the right you can see the cover art of this upcoming album, which I just saw myself for the first time minutes ago. Do yourself a favor and sample of Moby's masterpieces, although chances are you've already hard some of them in the many movies they have been featured. By the way, a bit of trivia: Moby's parents nicknamed him Moby soon after birth, partly after the novel Moby-Dick, which was written by Herman Melville, his great-great-great-great uncle.

No comments:

What is the cruelest way you have dumped someone or made him/her dump you?

Do you prefer to download songs or buy traditional albums?