There are some polls after the blog entries; please complete after reading blog.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Worked out on 1/1/2008; Had Weird Dreams That Night

I am pleased to announce that Alex and I went jogging/walking on the Rickenbacker Causeway bridge yesterday. I wanted to ensure we exercised on both 12/31 and 1/1 as a sign of continuity of our workouts into the new year. We had a great workout and are poised to continue this into 2008.

Last night, I had a couple of weird dreams which I remembered vividly when I woke up this morning. Most notable amongst them is one dream where I was using the restroom and I heard a loud blast outside. When I stepped outside, my mom informed me sadly that the bomb had gone off when this delivery guy turned on his car and he was dead. The manner in which she told me was as if this bomb was expected and it was just a matter of when. She stated that he did not even scream. I saw him, dead, on the ground, next to his car. I remember looking several feet away and seeing my camera and wanting to take pictures, but I did not. I said I was going to call 911 and my mom told me not to, not to cover up the incident but more in the sense of "Do not get involved." People from the neighborhood noticed what had happened and they were running up to see the aftermath.

In another dream, I took my friend Natalia to a club. When it was our turn to get in, something happened behind the counter which delayed our entrance. We finally got in and I offered Natalia a drink; she declined. I offered again and she asked me for a coffee.

In yet another dream, Alex and I noticed that a bag of some food had been broken into overnight, seemingly by a mouse or similar creature.

No comments:

What is the cruelest way you have dumped someone or made him/her dump you?

Do you prefer to download songs or buy traditional albums?